It's been about a year since I've been active on this board.

For those that don't remember me, I bought a rebuilt 292 and swapped out the cam. I installed it in a 70 c-10, but never really got it running well. I bought another truck, and decided that I wanted to keep the 292 and put it in my nova.

I'm finally getting to the point where I have the time to pull the 292 out of the truck and put it in my nova. I moved about a year ago, got involved a couple of other projects and starting working 60 hours per week.

So, I guess my question now is, should I just pull the 292 or get it running well first? I got it running well enough last year just for the move(about 10 miles). I tinkered with it some, but it runs rough. I would like it to run better before I pull it, just so I feel better about the whole thing.

The trunk run and starts ok. It sputters when I turn off the key. When I start off down the road, it pulls ok for a very small bit, then gets bogged down. When it is running and I put my hand over the end of the breather, it almost immediately stalls out. What do you think is wrong with it?