Gearhead, when you picked up the used studs for your application, what application were the studs originally meant for and were you building a 235/261? I have been on the ARP website and they do not list main bolts/studs/rod bolts for my 1960ish 261 inline six and they don't seem to list them by measurement specs either. I was particurly looking for new rod bolts and they did have two listings for chevy Inline sixes, but I know that one of them does not fit my application, since the machine shop I used had some of the rod bolts they said would fit the chevy I6 and they were too short. The SBC and BBC were too short as well, the closest match we found was for a Chrysler 440 engine and it looks like these might just work. So if anyone has gone through this game of matching currently available parts to your old I6 parts, please let us know what works. This would be a good technical reference for all of us if we could pull this information together. I would be willing to put a spreadsheet of this information and post it on this site if people are willing to email me the information they have about interchangeable parts.