Register
Log In
Inliners International
Forums
General Discussion
Drive Train
Rear end question
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
12 Port News - Features
12 Port History
Casting Numbers
Online Store
Tech Tips
Become a Member
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: Rear end question
#
18741
04/13/04
02:35 PM
Joined:
Jul 2000
Posts: 1,613
madison, wi
G
gearhead
1000 Post Club
gearhead
1000 Post Club
G
Joined:
Jul 2000
Posts: 1,613
madison, wi
I believe 3.90 and 3.36 were the only possible gears for a '55 1/2 ton. 3.36 gears are available new, also. I can double check when I get home.
I.I. #3174
Copy Link to Clipboard
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
Rear end question
wdyer
04/12/04
11:18 PM
Re: Rear end question
Drew, II # 4211
04/12/04
11:47 PM
Re: Rear end question
wdyer
04/12/04
11:50 PM
Re: Rear end question
gearhead
04/13/04
02:35 PM
Re: Rear end question
paulweldit
04/16/04
01:34 AM
Re: Rear end question
goldfish1952
04/16/04
09:45 PM
Re: Rear end question
chevyman1937
04/17/04
01:02 AM
Moderated by
stock49
,
will6er
Hop To
General Discussion ------
General Forum Information
Builds
Engines
Vortec 4200
Hi Performance
Blown and Injected
Drive Train
Electrical
Truck Talk
Bench racing
Ford
MOPAR
AMC/JEEP
Body & Paint
Tech Tips
Swap Meet
Photo Library
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
5
Excellent
4
Good
3
Average
2
Bad
1
Terrible
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 800 guests, and 176 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Newest Members
Squid76
,
Sam Matthews
,
Howard5507
,
jrdunn
,
skibs3
6,921 Registered Users
Sponsored Advertisement
Sponsored Advertisement
This Space is Available
Default Style
T77 inliners
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
ubbthreads inliners
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
Inliners International
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5