hello..on my 292 race engine, i had an experienced expert race engine builder bolt my short block together-he is a former 292 Chevy 2 racer running consistent 10.20's -30's.and now builds 5-6 second 1/4 mile dragsters...I DO do ALL the research I share here but I havent done ALL of it as I have stated MANY times-the reseach I continue to do and have done comes from ALOT of work I have personally done on heads AND and engines blocks AND help/input I have gotten from MANY-particularly the "old timers" as I have continued to refer to and they seem to see how much i ACTUALLY have learned about these engines-its seems that some of the 1's in the Inline world whom THINK they know things question me but the 1's that know things seem to treat me with respect-and VERY little of what i have learned was for free-I had to PAY for this knowledge and I keep sharing lots here that i HAD TO PAY FOR...... SOOOO, All i have tried to do is share what i have learned to those here interested in Chevy Inline 6 engines and the special techniques that work BEST-seems many want to attack me instead of accepting what I say- sooooooo....what I dont understand is why what i bring here to share is not trusted or accepted...do you think i am trying to mislead you or be dishonest?.....
No i do not build my engines in 1 way- i do not have all the machinery to do block boring, honing and valve grinding....I have NEVER stated I have a machine shop...I have stated MANY times the machinists i use say this and that-did you think I personally owned a machine shop?..... I will add this- I do many things with these engines and continue to do more and more-if things keep working as they have been, who knows where all this will go....

is this inquiry into what YOU think i have said-as opposed to what i ACTUALLY have another meaning?.....interesting.........

Can I help you with any Chevy Inline project you have?

any comments on this distributor concept?
Anyone want to know how to figure out if your distro is in phase or out?