I'm originally from CA. and have seen my fair share of insane drivers. But believe me when I say this, the people here in Wild, Wild, Wisconsin, are the worst drivers I have ever seen.
No courtesy, no yeilding, stopping, no brains of course, and if they are not going 20 MPH over the limit, they are going 20MPH under. They pass on blind curves, double lines, intersections, shoulders, etc. I just re-newed my license a week ago and listen to this. I had to take an eye test and I have no problem with that. I read all of the lines, saw the flashing lights, and described all of the colors correctly. The last test was a decending size of letters in 3 groups. I read all of them except the last group was a double image. I adjusted my glasses but it didn't help. I told the clerk that the image was doubled and I could not read it. She said no problem, you passed! Now I know why the drivers here are all over the road.
Don't get me started on the dummies eating, drinking, smoking, telephoneing, and having sex while driving. No kidding!
I say the first offense, you have to bike it for a week. The second offense, you bike it for a month. The third, you walk! If you're caught driving while your priviledge is revoked, you go and sit in jail for 3 days. If caught again 3 months. Then we'll see how many repeat offenders we have!

RapRap
1940 ChoppedChevyCoupe

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!