I need some advice, all of the drawn out plans and projects have fallen though. The 52 Windsor (family issues), 48 Kiaser (can't get a hold on the owner), 48 Dodge FA (everything is a loss but the engine). So here's the question. I can get the 237 out of the FA and get it done and wait for a project, but how should a go about it? I'd like to make good power and spin it pretty hard. Should I happen to find a car to put it in someday at least that much will be done. I thought of making it a 251, but I don't want to give up a good rod ratio and rpm capacity for stroke. Anyway, I just thought I'd ask for some opinions on what to do.

thanks

You know when I came back from Iraq in 05 my wife asked me what I wanted to do when I got out and I said " finally get a project started." Then I moved and started a new career. \:D


We're both great!