If I was still on dail-up service (Which I'm NOT) This would take for ever for sure and I wouldn't be wasting time waiting for it to load. I am how ever on a HIGH Speed service and I can be On two-three other sites In Less time (At the sametime) and have them pages load alot faster ( AT the sametime) in what it takes for this site to now load up. Our home page loads in a Flash And so do the rest of the links on the left side of this site.
So in knowing many people are still on the old dail-up I'm sure we may very well see less traffic from those who are. and not
that i am anyone but i for one may not be spending as much time here. And no offence to anyone here. any web sites I go to if i have to spend much time waiting I just close it and move on to the next. I have always been this way Even when i had the old
daily-up network. When I had my old web site I was told by
many it took to long to load so I just closed it and went on.
So when I started my new site I took them old words to heart you
could say and I went with a different company site & server for my new site and So far I haven't had any of them old complaints about it being to slow. and I have been with them now for about 3yrs and only had 1 email issue which they took care of in less then a 24 hr period.

anyway this is my2cents. on how i think/feel about how slow it is now and what could happen when it comes to others trying to Veiw this site.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.