Hey guys,, I thought electrolosis was mostly a faulty ground/electrical system problem, which can be corrected with good and correct grounding methods,,the cooling system can also be tested with an ohm meter,some systems can be eating the alum as we speak,, others are dead, none or very little,, I purchased a Griffin rad for my truck, and the tech department walks you through checking your system,,,it is also on their site,,they never mention anything of changing your antifreeze,??? Here in Florida with our boats, electrolosis is terrible at wet docks becuase of faulty dock wiring/grounding,, it eats outdrive components and so on, so we mount zincs,, it eats the zinc first, giving you a tell tale of the level of electrolosis in the sea water around the boat,,,you can buy a zinc that goes into the filler neck of your rad, for the same purpose, you just have to make sure the zinc doesn't lay on the core, the coolant rushing past it will erode the zinc into the core,,it kinda has to suspended in the tank depth,,