Yes, the end carbs are dumpers, just like factory tripower 2GC's. I plugged the idle circuit, removed the power valve and the spring loaded ball that it pushes on and epoxied the hole shut. I wrapped the inside of the throttle bore with viton rubber and used a throttle plate from a 216 version carb.

Everyone that is running a PCV system is running leaner than they did before they installed it, unless they made changes to there jetting, etc... to account for it.
Remember that the jet size doesn't affect the idle circuit. If the idle circuit can't richen it up enough at idle by turning out the screw, then, I believe, you would need to drill out the idle circuit hole to a larger size?? in order to supply the proper amount of fuel. I'm thinking about trying this myself, as it would be alot easier to do than getting a perfect seal on my end carbs.

At one time I tried installing a steel slug int the PCV line that had about an 1/8" hole in it, just to see what it would do. The valve still worked, but the reading on my air/fuel gauge didn't really change. As I said before, too small of an orifice, and the system is useless anyway, so I removed it.

Worst case, if it really bothers you, you could always go back to the road draft tube, or perhaps pull the guts out of the valve and then run the line up to the air cleaner instead.

I.I. #3174