This weekend I'm gonna try and set up my linkage. McMaster Carr delivered a LH thread tap today so I can set up the actual connecting rod between carbs. I've got in mind to remove the Idle adjustment from the rear carb and once the carbs are in sync with RH/LH Heims, do all the idle adjust from the front carb. My carbs are manual choke and I'm gonna set the cable up to the front carb and run wire linkage for the choke butterflies. Pulling the front choke will atvivate the fast idle of the front carb with the linkge raising the idle of the rear carb. I'm gonna drill and tap both carb bases for a vacuume nipple to be able to sync the carbs using a pair of vacuume gages. Once sync'ed I'll lock the Heims with jam nuts. I'll also use one of these points to get my ignition advance, with a cap over the unused nipple.

Any comments or things I'm forgetting? This is the first car multi carb set-up I'm trying, but I've done a ton of multi-carb motorcycles. A motor is a motor, right?

Faster, faster, faster, till the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death........