Since I have to refit all of my fenders, and rebolt them-both inner and outer. I did take out the radiator, I also have the transmission and drive line on jack stands so they will stay in place and I can just drag the motor out the front. I actually broke one of the bellhousing bolts that's like 6 or 8 inches long, and that thing was a big bolt! I felt like Hercules! so now i just got to rip off the manifold and separate the headers from the downpipes, I already disconnected all the wires and what not. I am just gonna take the bellhousing with the motor, clutch and all hopefully. I realized that the flywheel was too big to make it through the front of the bellhousing, and the clutch is attached to the flywheel, so it follows necessarily that the tranny and the and bellhousing were gonna be complications, so off I go to see if I can get this thing yanked out. BTW my truck is a '56 chevy shortbed, '56 chevy 235 i believe, has the front motor mounts, and a 3 speed overdrive manual transmission.

you can lead people to truth, but you can't make them see it!