Hello again gents, I thought that I would share a rather interesting car building experience, and I don't know if this experience is universal or not. It seems that every time that myself or my brothers are working on our rides, and a hood goes up, people start burning out and going insane on our street, we also happen to live by a stop sign, right on a four way corner. This always happens! Does this happen to anyone else? I was talking with a friend across the street and a 13 year old 110 pound kid proceeds to start dropping the F bomb and telling some 19 year old sales man that he was gonna beat him up, this kinda junk always happens when hot rods are being built here, I just don't get it-and why don't kids have any respect anymore? As if this wasn't strange enough, this kid then decided that since I was standing there with a cro bar to make sure nothing crazy starts, from there apparently I was a wimp, and he started talking smack to me about how I'm a chump, but I am like 300 pounds, and 6'8 who happens to be a Jiu Jitsu instructor and trains in Muay Thai-so he didnt hang around long, in fact his talk was done as he was riding away, it put such a damper on my wonderful progress for the day, similar stories anyone?

you can lead people to truth, but you can't make them see it!