ok so this engine is finally coming together and I am getting ready to break it in-and pretty terrified about it. So, question is this, it is a later model 261 58-62, I had the head decked 50 thousandths, turns out the guy that did the 7 angle intake valve job, and 5 angle exhaust valve job with porting and polishing-the head looks great by the way! Well it turns out that he only seated the intakes 30-35 thousandths and I am concerned about intake valve to piston clearance issues with my cam-specs below. Well since the head was decked 50, and the valves seated 30-35, and the valves were tipped to go with it- I need to check that value. But I am really worried about the geometry, the whole head (rockers/valves) moved down 50 in relation to push rods, and then there's this valve to rocker difference of 15-20 thousandths. So should I shim the towers 50 and then use lash caps to fill the difference, or just shim the towers 15-20 to correct valve to rocker geometry-I think multiple things might have to happen to order to fix this unless its no biggie, So all you gurus out on here that know this rocker stuff, I really hope ya guys could help me figure this out for sake of mind so that I can find the best set up for this engine so something does not blow up lol. If cam specs are necessary to know its a delta 3/4 (I know that's kinda vague and Archean lol) I think its 268 mechanical, .455....458? intake and .475 exhaust, thanks in advance guys
Oh and the block was not surfaced or cut on rebuild.

you can lead people to truth, but you can't make them see it!