I think the web site is fine. The only thing it needs is to be supported by our members. I was just looking at the members rides area and don't think it has had ten cars added in the last ten years, also the racing area is being ignored by everyone. If our members would send in pictures of their cars and a simple description it would show their car off to people all over the world. As for the racing area pictures and updated reports of what you have and your plans and results would be very interesting. How many people in our club are the proud owners of of a street driven inliner or a inline that sees a trip to the quarter mile or the salt or circle tracks, evidently no one or they are ashamed to have a picture of then seen by people around the world. Also while I am picking on people more chapter news and pictures could be sent to Tim for the web page. We want our club to grow and our inlines to be better supported then we have to let people know we are out here. Tim why don't you list contact info where they can send this information maybe even a permanent notice both on the web site and the BB.
Just my thoughts

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698