Tim has done a great job here and it is one of the best things about Inliners International.

I agree that freshening the home page more often would be nice. Maybe just take one of the "Inliner Rides" each month when there isn't something like the Black Opal to perk us up.

Tech Tips could be added from the Twelve Port News. In fact I'd like to see the BB and TPN more closely connected. Its like two different clubs except one club talks and one club talks back. \:\) Even Twelve Port back issues would be very helpful.

I still have trouble searching old posts. I have developed a a system. If I remember anyone who posted on a topic or anyone I think is knowledgable on a subject I search their history.

One thing I enjoy on the HAMB are build threads. I like following a build from start to how ever finished it gets. It could be a whole car, engine swap, etc,. We have some of those but they are not easy to find.

I know it would be a lot of work and maybe we are just too small for some of this. I don't want us to be too big like some sites.

We have been very well behaved lately.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain