Thanks guys. The gauges are made by Speedhut and I actually designed them myself. All Speedhut gauges are custom built to order. I was trying to get a "factory" look but with a modern gauge package. I am really happy how they turned out.

As for the car, '64 Chevy II 100 series. .040" over 250 that had been rebuilt and had only 5300 miles before I had engine problems. The previous owner was the one who had it installed. Cam is likely a stock specs, head I just cleaned up the valves and seats since it was recently rebuilt and looked good. Stock compression. ARB head studs, Clifford intake and headers. Holley 4160 390cfm carb. Dual 2 1/2" exhaust with Mangaflow mufflers. PO had swapped from a three on the tree to a TH350 trans. Rear end stock 8.2" and gears "should" be 3.23 as this was stock for the wagons.

The suck part is, I had the gauges for a week but had a show coming up before I would be able to install them. I had the engine issues happen on the way back from that car show. Had the gauges been installed, I likely would have caught the problem before damaging the engine. Oh well... it looks much better now!

Paint, disc brake conversion and wheel setup was done before me. Since I had the engine removed, I replaced the power booster/MC/prop valve with a correct Nova setup and rebent all new front lines, with SS braided flex lines.