Hank, I think that's right and there are probably one or two other grinders that will grind a cam for our inlines. Now this is no slight on comp cams, as I ran their cams on some of my SB motors over the years (momentary lapses of judgment) and they were excellent cams. Had one in a super comp 8.90 motor that ran like no tomorrow. And I called them for my 261 cams but the problem I had was getting someone on the phone who could make a recommendation. It was three or four transfers and they weren't even sure they could get a core, let alone make a recommendation which is understandable. If they had to make a living on 235/261 cams they would be out of business. So I ended up at Schneider out of happenstance who put me on the phone with the owner on the first call, had cores and made a recommendation. It was a very
good experience that thought others should know about as an option. I have no doubt that your experience with comp was excellent. Anyone else have a good experience with a cam grinder for one of our inline motors?