It takes a lot of engine mods to run 3 single barrels efficiently. More than that is almost surely total race or just for show with some carbs not functional. There are a lot of dummy carbs out there if you look closely. The idea of TBI conversion has been discussed here on several threads. I think you could run two or even three of the GM single barrel TBIs through a Megasquirt. There was one post here by Diceman that covered using three TB injectors that resembled 2 BBL carbs. It wouldn't fool most of us but it sorta had the look.
It amazes me that partial Harper setups go for so much money. Usually the pieces available are the ones easiest to make. Check out the link in Stock 49's post and look closely at the high quality of the one remaining piece of linkage. There was originally a lot more of it and 3 two Barrels with split throttle shafts and linkage to both sides. I was in awe when Tim showed his Harper setup to me at the 2012 Convention. No linkage sold today is of that quality.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain