Well,it weighs about 3200 curb weight.As for use,although I'd like to drag again like the old days,I most likely won't,lol. It's no GTO.I'm looking to get it where it can hold it's own against your average small block,has plenty of torque,a nice lope to it.I definitely want to wow factor under the hood,lol.I found it in Nichols SC in a garage where it sat since 92. 62,000 miles on it and factory paint,so I've got a clean car to start with.Really want the duals just for that "wow".I know they're hard to tune.A snail guage usually dials them in on a multi carb bike.Should work on this as well I would think.Was going with the 264 Clifford cam with hydraulics and undecided as to go with the Langdon cast headers or the Cliffords.Either one I'll have to fabricate the rest of the exhaust for.I spoke with Larry several times over the past several months and for what I want he came up with the dual 38s,264 cam kit and split headers.As for milage...eh! It's just my "take the grandson for a cruise" and maybe the wife to dinner kind of car.Not a daily driver.Mostly for show.Thanks guys....