I ap-reciate all your input and rethinking build however I am not going to use a multi carb setup was planing on 1.94 intake and 1.60 exhaust with a single 500 CFM holly 2 brl carb or 4 brl the engine top rpm isn't high enough for multi carbs IMHO a 4 brl I can go to like 600 CFM if needed with 302-320 CID I get the low end torque being higher somewhat the engine will have a lighter rotating assembly will use current stock crankshaft will need a custom forged piston to accommodate the use of stock rod as IDK where I can find a forged stock piston for a .125 over bore I know Egge has cast piston up to .090 over but want a lighter forged alloy piston with shorter skirts the problem is the cost of using a custom piston and stock rods or using stock rods from a Jaguar 4.2L or Mopar Inline six and offset grind with stock 400 SBC pistons the rod for the Jag looks like a good choice 7.75" and width close to the stock rod of the 302 will need to grind crank shaft to journal size and gain as much as I can on offset grind then deck block to .000 and use a flat piston should be around 8.4 : 1 compression then plane head like .020 and get closer to 9:1 the added .75" will lose some velocity on piston but lighter rotating assembly should regain the velocity back and less angle for rod will last longer as I was told

Last edited by Ronald; 04/25/16 11:19 PM.