thanks everyone for your input I have taken in all the info and due to I just found out the engine is a low mileage almost new I plan to use a .030 over bore Build blue printed from Clifford performance then send them the CAM for regrind and the rocker arm assembly to be chrome plated and bushed ... keep the original rods and use new .030 pistons from EGGE and install headers dual Weber 38 carb intake ... this will have like 120% more torque then original build the HP I am not sure about but did want to convey thanks to all for your input it was suggested to not go more then .060 over bore and I have clean cylinders at Stock so could go with just new rings and barrings if I wanted the block is in that good of shape I may consider 7" aftermarket rods with new pistons to reduce the weight of rotating assembly as well as a new Harmonic Balancer and the flywheel will need to be replaced with one that will fit the torque converter for the 545 Allison that will bolt to the adapter plate that cam on the engine this should result in a heavy duty high torque inline six that should last a long time and not have a need to re-tune the engine much at all Thanks again !
rod possibilities:
http://www.sissellautomotive.com/engine%20parts.htm

with EGGE pistons and new Pro Street Harmonic Balancer 8Lbs the re Balancing should be a rotating assembly that weighs less and the duel carb setup Custome grind on CAM reworked rocker arm assembly should net at least 250 HP and over 400 FPT

Last edited by Ronald; 04/27/16 03:40 PM.