I don't own a 1970 four door Nova for the MPG laugh

Edit:

Being that I'm sticking with the small inline 6, I don't own it for the performance either.

Mine looks like crap and I never liked Novas to begin with, so I don't own it for the looks.

Mine has almost no monetary value, so it's not like I own it for the financial investment point of view either.

I bought it for my ex who *had to* have it, then she whined about it being too hard to steer and it ended up being my daily driver in Florida, with no AC. When we got divorced after she cheated on me and left me and took the kids several states away, she let me choose one of two cars (I bought her 5 cars and one way or another she ruined them all): A very nice 2000 Ford minivan or the Nova. That's all I have left of my marriage, a sore reminder of betrayal. So no, I really don't own it for sentimental reasons and value.

The Nova is on the road and the minivan, along with all her other cars to date, are not. So yea.... maybe THAT is why I own it laugh She has told me not to drive it when I come pick up the kids for the weekend. Sore subject I guess.
She remarried 3 weeks after our divorce was finalized in 2010 and he bought her a same year Malibu as my Nova. Same 230 engine, same 2 speed powerglide. It has not run since they got it 3-4 years ago. HA! WINNING! I'm keeping the damn Nova. If only to rub it in.

laugh

Last edited by 70Nova; 05/12/16 10:10 AM.