Took the car to the mechanic, unfortunately I wasn't there when he checked the timing and the mechanical advance. He said the mechanical advance was fine, and that he couldnt check again because he did not have the timing light with him at the time. He also said that when the car is at idle and i disconnect the vaccum hose from the carb and suck on it the engine should not speed up at all. It should only speed up as throttle is applied because that way throttle and vaccum are working together. He said he set the timing 2 more degrees than what it was before so he said he set it at 12 degrees. However i haven't seen any improvement at all in the car's performance. Im starting not to trust this guy anymore so I'll see if i can get a light somewhere and test it myself. He changed the clutch from my gmc truck and now the exhaust is making a big noise it wasnt making before and he says it might be the exhaust manifold's gasket, but it was just fine before i gave him the car. I'll check it myself and inform you cause im frustrated right now with this guy.