Nope.
I'm not mad.
As a matter of fact when I submitted my original letter of nominees I asked that very question, Are y'all looking for somebody INSIDE Inliners or Prominent in the inliner world in general? I mentioned I never heard back on my query / nominations, but a couple years later in the 12PN it was clarified that members would be eligible. That still leaves a lot of wiggle room. Current members? Past members? Members who had their membership purchased by someone just so that guy would be eligible for HoF? And what about deceased members, like the aforementioned Mr. Arnold (R.I.P. Jerry)?

As far as the aftermarket industry being tainted orange, let's just agree to disagree on that one. If 12 port heads, split exhaust manifolds, fuel injection and the like were avaliable from the factory like the big Ford six there would not be a greater need for the aftermarket bowtie stuff. Example: I know bunches of guys who are currently taking the lower half of our EFI intake, adding a plenum and their choice of carb(s) for a home built project. They don't need no aftermarket intakes.

Last edited by THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER; 05/04/18 11:24 AM.

FORD 300 inline six - THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN DRAG RACING!