Originally Posted By: TraditionalToolworks

I bought my property 19 years ago. I have about 2 acres of lakefront property, but only 90' of lakefront. Long pie shaped piece of property. I have Riparian Rights (water rights) to the lake. The State issued me a permit to use the water for domestic use.

[/b][/i][/u] When I grow up I want a place like that.

I love the Sierras, but I found the property in Lake County and figure I would be hard pressed to find property that has so much potential...but first thing is to get the shop and house built. I'm building a log home.

[b]
[i]
[u]
If you already have it, may as well utilize it to its fullest potential. Sounds like a great spot.

I have seen a number of old trucks up in Lake County for sale, so not sure if I'll find more in the future or not, but I have enough on my plate without another truck.

[b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]It would be nice to save them all. My weakness is '56 Chevy's. I told my wife the only car that I really want in the fleet is a '56. She told me something has to be sold off first. Her pick is the '81 3/4 ton, for some reason she doesn't like that truck...lol...

Responded within the quotes in bold italic underlined font wink

Last edited by DoubleDingo; 11/20/19 12:59 PM.

292 1966; 3962084 T6G2 Lumped 250 Head 1.94/1.60 gasket matched, mildly ported. LOWEBOY