CNC Dude:

Whoops, yes, thanks for the catch, bore should be 3.875". I was not able to get consensus on the stroke. Santucci lists it as 4.120, but the Chevrolet Truck Shop Manual has it at 4 1/8". Other sources were equally split.

CNC and Panic:

I agree, the modeling of the siamesed ports is a sticking point. Santucci (agreeing with Panic) related that they found each cylinder would not share 50% of the port, but because of firing order, each port could use more of the plenum. (Page 102 of Santucci)

I am talking to Performance Trends (Engine Analyzer) to see what they recommend.

I am hoping to get close enough with the model to see trends as I change the cam, carb, exhaust, etc. Even if this is modeled as a non-siamesed port engine, do you think that would give useful information? Preliminary runs show similar torque and horsepower curves as the literature, though.....

I really could use an estimate of the flow of the Rochester Model B. And I'm also a little stuck on the unequal runner lengths for the center cylinders.

Also port areas if anyone has them would be helpful.

I a doing this for fun as much as anything else. I have had excellent results with EA on a high performance SBC and as I start my 292 project was going to use it to help make parts decisions.

Thanks, Cris