Hi Beater,

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I am trying to gather information, in this case, for the manifolds. I am looking for people who have used the 3 manifolds I have listed and what their experiences were. If someone has seen data that compares them to see which would be considered best. Twisted 6 has already pointed out that the Aussie Speed would have better distribution because of it's design and looking at it, I can see they have done some unique things vs the other 2 manifolds. Yes, I am looking for subjective info but objective data would really help the cause. I haven't seen much objective data on these 3 manifolds.

I am looking for fun stoplight to stoplight fun. To bother my V8 buddies and have something for Hot August Nights that is not like every other. Maybe go to the Nugget and see what it can do on their 1/8 mile strip. I will tow from time to time but this will be a daily driver. I know it is and will always be a low rpm motor. I will never throw more than 1 atmosphere at it (probably not more than 10 psi). I am looking at a power band of 1500-4500. Maybe a hair lower. I have a few turbos on hand but am looking at using the one with the smaller turbine so it will spool up sooner.

Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Rick

Inliners #6543