Here is one thing I do to sponsor new Inliners. We send orders out everyday. To many people that have never heard of Inliners. I print 500 copies at a time of a double sided flyer. Out of our pocket. Each order gets a flyer stuck in it. It is nice to see a new member name that was one of my customers. Handed out 500 of the between June and December. Working on the next bunch now.

Inliners has always had a hardtime getting people to post on the forums. I have been a member here since early 2004. Have always accused people of sitting on their hands and not contributing. Pictures are going to help.

I also like the way the forum looks, the posts are wider, pictures present and bigger. Nothing to complain about by me.
Advertising is hard to do. I try and get new advertisers, but with only about 1K members in a niche market , it is tough. The website see's many more than the 1K, wish I knew what that # was.

Not replying to your posts on the Hudson was no spike toward you. I am used to just putting stuff out and see if people like it. Will post more as my weather turns better.

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com