I "LIKE" that the conversation is starting! Keith has provided what I think is a workable platform. Now we need to create a plan to attract and keep members. Strengthen & grow our Community.

Our Chapter is strong and has more activities than I can attend. We are involved with many other groups and a lot of our members belong to other clubs, Best of all we are friends! We have a very wide application of our inline engines from tractor pulls to Bonneville, drags to hill climbs, Farm trucks to show quality cars, off road to daily drivers. Members help each other with their builds and yard maintenance. This is the kind of community the whole club can be. The Inliners Bonneville Chapter is a great example of working and playing together. The upcoming convention should be focused on fixes to the club including updating all of our communications & outreach.

What say the rest of you??? The conversation needs to be lively but respectful.

By the way I have my setting on "ubbthreads inliners" and it looks very much like the old version. I don't know yet if I'm missing something new by using it.

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 02/25/22 05:47 PM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain