Chucky, Your English is just fine, no problem.

No doubt about get a 292. The 292 will have the bottom end torque of a 350 V thing. You didn't mention what transmission you have. The 292 block will be about 2 inches taller. Since the 292 is a truck motor, I'm sure it was an option for the Van as well. You will need the passenger side motor mount tower should bolt right in. The 292 has the fuel pump were the 250 motor mount is. The 292 tower will bolt in forward of the 250. The only other problem I can think of is the crank shaft bolts for the flywheel/Flexplate, the bolts are either 7/16 of 1/2 inch depending on what year you get. I'm sure some one will clarify this.

Other considerations are the 292 stock won't get the same gas mileage the 250 would get. What options do you have, power steering, Air conditioning, since the block is taller mounting brackets may not work or need modification. Although the integeral head from the 250 should fit the 292 the word is (and maybe) they are a prone to problems. So there maybe other problems depending on what you find for a 292.

Larry

Ignorance can be fixed Stupidity is forever