Second verse ..same as the first...I'm Henery the 8th I am I am...OK..second verse not the same as the first...I've been repairing marine engines for some time now..Mercruiser stern drives used the 250CID for their 165HP model..One of the most reliable drives ever..The blocks rotted thru from salt water long before they ever wore out..But I had a number of them that we had long or short blocked mostly because of age..Too many hours of slow speed operation and sitting thru off season..Getting to the point at hand........I just don't think the rebuilders have it when it comes to old style American iron..They are so busy with the off shore crap ..Sure nice of them to install a nice front cover Huh ?...To protect the fiber cam gear during shipping huh?..Yeah right..It was because the a hole used the old gears over!!!...The cam bearings new and line bored??...Crankshaft bore lined bored???..I give up...The guy on the other end of the line spoke in some foreign tongue that got me nowhere..Getting the point?? I don't trust the new modern rebuilders..I have the blocks sent out and have them bored ..what ever..new cam bearings etc...and assemble them myself..I can then see exactly what was done..I mark the blocks to..I tell em I have marked them..They will steal high nickel content blockes etc. I send over an American made inline and a Heco in Mececo comes back..Old used cam bearings??..A 10-10 crank with standard shells ??.who knows..OK OK I am ranting..I am sick and tired of getting screwed without getting kissed !!!..If it were my engine I would be hauling it back out and having someone you trust check it over and tell the reman guy or what ever their sex is that I want it right or I am contacting the Attorney General's office in my state...I have done that to get results..The excuse of the warranty is void because of someone other than them pulling it down for inspection is crap!!!...Poor workmanship and fraud are crap!!!..You deserve to get what you paid for...I can really rant about the fraud that exists in the automatic transmisson overhaul world..But not now...Al...