Hank I don't have pictures so I will try to discribe every thing. I run two Serpintine belts. I run a SBC 8" damper w/ a late model crank pulley, a late 90s GM PS pump stock pulley, GM alternator w/stock pulley, and a sanden 508 compressor with matching pulley. In order to turn the stock water pump the proper direction I used a dble pulley off of a 1988 four cyl mustang. My crank pulley runs the ps, alt, & water pump then I run my AC off of the second or rear pulley on the water pump. My ps mounts low on right side, ac high right, alternator low left. I come off the crank around an idler then around PS and back around a second idler then over water pump to alt and back to crank. The water pump pulley had to be spaced out to match crank pulley. I wondered if this would increase wear on water pump bearings but so far no problem (going on 2
years). This makes a very nice setup that tends to blow peoples mind because "they didn't know GM made an inline with a serpintine belt system." I hope this helps if you have any questions after reading this ask and I will try to answer. Used smooth idlers on back side of belt.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698