The Mopar engine has a few oiling issues. When the main bearings are installed into the block attention has to be paid to the alignment of the hole in the block and the bearing. They do not align perfectly. Either the block or the bearing has to be modified to get full flow . The bearing has to be modified also. The groove in the main is too shallow and too narrow. This also needs to be addressed. Another issue is the rod oiling system. The #2 main supplies oil to #2 and #3 rod. The #3 main supplies oil to the #4 and #5 rod. There is only one hole in the crank to supply oil to the two rods. One rod will get shorted of oil at some time. The crank needs to be crossdrilled where the rods will get oil all the time from the main. These mods will make the life of the engine a lot longer.
I have a 230 in a pulling tractor. It runs at 5500+ rpm. It had been doing it for some years now and have had no problem out of it. After the first year of running, I dropped the pan and checked the bearings. There was no wear on any of the bearings. Haven't been in it sense. It runs today as good as it did the first time I fired it. It has been running 7 years now.
Hope this helps.