hello...well thanks Larry..calm down whats that all about??? I am only talking about 292 flywheel bolts-and these flywheel bolts work with both the 292 flywheel and auto flexplate....
I just wanted to share with those that maybe wanted to find the quickest and easiest way to find 292 flywheel bolts-thats all-I am sure you can go here and there ,but if you buy Mr Gasket part # 914 you have any bolt issues problems solved- hope this helps those who have a 292 and want to know where to find these bolts- maybe this isnt of interest if you are not a 292 owner-so sorry to bother , but for 292 people try these bolts-easy to find and right/correct bolt

Yes Larry I will get pics, I have been very busy with my Remodeling business so I havent thad time to get you pictures, but you will get them....

ps,ever try the auto 292 auto flexplate ring on your flywheel?- this is a major key to not having any flywheel bolt problems for high rpm racing- at least here in this part of the country-another old school trick from the "old timers"...