i sill try to get some pics next week....but pcv is what i used...a 4" diameter x 10" tall...then i capped off the bottem and installed an unscrewable top...very easy stuff to find...then for the bb holder thing...i actually found a good premade type thing from canadian tire...to keep the bbs from going back up into the crankcase or prevent them from falling out and posibly entering the engine...the top and bottom of the bb jar needs to have a screen mesh.....like the kind used on screen doors....use the plastic kind since it wont rust or anything....but it probably doesnt matter with the oil going through....the way its built u wont get bbs into the engine...did u look at the pics on my website??? not the best but it shows sorta what its like....i will get peice by piece photos later though so the complete build of it may be shown...any thing works actually...i read the notes on how one guy made his and i understood the concept and then build my own...which works awesome and looks great in the compartment...people ask me what it is and i tell them...they say it looks like it belongs...but have never seen one before..lol..by the way the site is....

www.geocities.com/davevandrunen/ind3.html

i need to update probably early next month....

got my 78 merc with a 250 I6 and i love it.