What I'm working on right now is an EFI conversion for my car. I'm running a 230 inline 6 at the moment with plans to get my 250 going again and possibly a 292 sometime in the future. I working towards real multiport fuel injection. Fuel and spark management will be provided by megasquirt. I've already built the megasquirt unit and rounded up most of the sensors and done about 40% of the wiring for the car. Now I'm working on building a custom intake manifold at school (college) since I have a machine shop available to me some days. It's going really slow (I'm busy right now at school) but I'm hoping to be done the intake by january-february range. I modelled what I'm building in 3D using Inventor 7. All measurements are based on a 250 head I have and two injection systems off 2.8L v6 (manifolds, rails, injectors, plumbing).

I do have a long term plan for turbocharging so I'm keeping this in mind as I assemble the system. I'm going to build in enough capacity to be able to deliver 300HP or so worth of fuel under full boost conditions (10psi or so).