Hi fellas! A little new here to this board, but not new to EFI.

To Tlowe, if you try to run all six of those 42lb's in a 3 port style intake, you will never get that engine cleaned up at idle. You cannot get the pulse width down low enough with two per port to idle clean. With a lot of EFI systems you can set them up to run staqed injectors. In your case, you could run only three injectors until a predetermine MAP reading was met then turn on the other three injectors. This is very helpful with very small engine running very large turbo making extreme amounts of HP.

The Holley Commander 950 does not have provisions for this (unless it has been added in the last 6 months or so). What they do have is the ability to program the system as if it were running dual 4 barrel throttle body injectors. In this scenario, the back barrels of each 4 barrel T/B would not start injecting fuel until the throttle blades are starting to open (apparently the 4 barrel T/B's have progressive linkage).
I would think that you could utilize the dual 4 barrel T/B wiring format and alter it to work with two sets of three injectors. This would allow you to run three injectors at idle and utilize the additional three as RPM and Load come up.

I do recommend you talk to a Holley tech to make sure the injector drivers will be OK to run like this.

I would love to see some pics of your handy work.

RobT

If you leave your heap around here too long, I'll put a turbo on it!