Tom,

I'm running meagsquirt on a SBC for 2 years now and can help with configuring it.

I suggest that you consider running megasquirt using "dual table" s/w. What this does is operate only 1/2 the injectors until the boost come on and then the second set of injectors come in according to the 2nd VE table. Megasquirt can do this since it has 2 injector drivers, you need to wire injector driver "A" to injectors 1,3,5 and injector driver "B" to injectors 2,4,6. This works really well for a common intake runner like our 292's. You may need to turn the base fule pressure down to get a clean idle and then boost reference the regulator.

I'm planning on installing the injectors inline with the runners, centered vertically on the vertical wall of the manifold. My thoughts are that this will give the injector shot longer to atomise and I won't be spraying fuel on the manifold floor.

Comments welcomed

Quote:
Originally posted by tlowe:
i figured i would have some issues with fuel at idle but thats one of my lower concerns. just getting it all to run and work is my biggest goal. this is a big challenge but don't we all enjoy a good challenge occasionally? tom

51 GMC 4.2 turbo
Can't solved today's problems using the same technology/thinking that created them