I got into the L6 mainly Because i got bored with doing the vthing & the Same O Same O. And on top of that my 64 SS chevy2/Nova came with a L6 and a power glide.Which has now been replaced with a 4speed along time ago.And I also like the idea of seeing just how far i can go or fast i can go with one of these L6s. But I think the best thing is seeing the look on peoples Face when I come driving into a show with my 12 pack (3x4s) intune. And now i think I'll have even more fun with it when i get this new motor finished. And maybe one of these years I'll get back to finishing the body & what nots LOL I have owned many chevy2s/Novas From 62-70 two of them being SS cars first SS one was a BB 396 punched to a 427.My other SS which is this one (my 64) came with a L6 And it being the first L6 I ever built not being in stock trim. And I built it 17 years ago So yeah thats why I'm building a new/fresh one. And I'm going to tweek everthing just a little bigger. lol little bigger cam little more comp. lump ports just to name a few LOL.

Well hope this helps in why I do it.}[oooooo]
And besides I like being different LOL

Ps Not Same O Same O boring stuff and Looks from everyone. the vthing is like a butt Everybody has one. LOL But who has a nice high out put L6 with a 12 to go LOL sorry I gota luv it. and Ya know i do and smileing the whole 1/4 mile ) }[oooooo]

------------------
NovaMan/Twisted6/Larry

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.