Jim is most likely correct. Nice "Crush Zone". The last time I was in the Venice area of FL.(my mother-in outlaw lives there)I saw a lot of snowbirds (northerners) there.

Here's a photo of my then 1 month old Dakota pickup. I waited to get out of the driver's side and as the traffic opened up, I quickly got out, faced the pickup, and closed the door. Before I could close the door, a young women in a van, with 7 kids, took the door out of my hand with her outside mirror. The van whooshed by me so closely, the wind brushed my hair. To make a long story short, She was on the phone (with 7 kids in the van) and claimed she did not see me 6'-4" 250lbs, my bright red Dakota pickup, on a clear sunny day. To make things worse, I got a ticket(for almost losing my life )for getting out on the street side of my vehicle. Yes friends, in Wizconsin, there is a law that states you cannot get out of your vehicle on the traffic side. You must slide over and get out on the passenger side. I asked the officer, "Do you get out on the passenger side of your car?" and he said no.
My insurance had to pay for the whole repair($1400.). How about that and remember, the truck was only 1 month old. Well, it's used now!

RapRap
1940 ChoppedChevyCoupe

Loud Pipes Saves Lives!