Farm equipment a combine ok, anyway in response we have inlines both GM and slant six in
farm equipment but we have crooked dealers around here, this is how it works here they either want to sell you the stuff way
overinflated in price or in your vocabulary they try to put your nickers in a twist, or if they can't manage to do that they just destroy it.

Farm places give nothing away here.

As far as auto wreckers it be nice if the people in North America were more conservative with
old car stuff like you say they are down under and keep more old stuff at the wrecking yards
longer.
The people that own wrecking yards around here would rather destroy slant six and other old
inline engines instead of realizing the new ones with all the electronic junk on them that fails
after a few months of use are the ones they should be focusing on destroying first.

If I was to ask 100 auto wreckers in my area for a 1969 or older slant six engine I might find 2 or 3,perhaps.
I seen a mid 1960s core the other day 70 miles away.

Don't you guys have a spider and scorpion problem there, somebody told me there big and a nuisance and crawl into stuff and surprise you if you don't check first for them.?