well i'm back from another fun day at the track.
impoved abit from my last outing.

here is the lodown. my best run was 14.418 sec @96.06 mph in the 1/4 mile. that is a improvement from my last outing. on aug 31 my time was 15.3 @ 92 mph

i did impress myself. i ran 5 times today. logging every run. 1 st run against another elcamino (black). it sounded good with the bumbling sounding V8. i took it by 1/2 sec. my 3rd run was against a new 2007 Z07 corvette. i thought to myself, he is going to kill me! when we took it was even for a short while and then something happened that just shocked me. i took him. he got farther away behind until mid track and the he started to storm. i took him by 1.25 sec. what fun.
my engine is still falling down when in 3rd gear at about 4200 rpm. the fuel pressure goes wacky. its weird. the fuel pressure climbs steady with boost to about 50 lbs and 4200 rpm, at which time the pressure starts changing quickly between 47-50. i wonder if the injectors are at the end of their duty cycle? the injector pulse width it happens at is 22.8ms. they are 42 lb ford / bosch injectors. i have my best run on youtube now also. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz2UaM3i-gQ . tom

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com