hank
it was a bunch of fun
my 60's did slightly improve from a 2.3-.4 to a 2.2 whippey.
boost still goes no higher but it builds much quicker, 12 psi max. the 6-9 lb spring helps get the boost quicker, it can definately be felt in my rear also.
the bigger tires help in a few ways. somewhayt better off the line traction, better 1st-2nd shift traction and bigger diameter to give slightly taller gearing.
the fuel pressure thing is weird. you can feel the engine pulling hard until 4200 rpm or about 85 mph, then it just starts to lose power. in the data logs i can see the boost falling off, which correspsonds with what i see on the fuel pressure gauge @ same time.
i am running a sumped stock tank. using a large 3/8 carb filter before the pump. the pump is good for 255 lpm of fuel. and a filter after the pump. i am going to take the fittings off of the pump and drill them out. they are a restriction in my eyes. 3/8 barb and only 3/16 orifice maybe 1/4 at the most. maybe that is it.
i bet if i can hold pressure with fuel then i can easily break into the 13's.
i am running 42 lb injectors now, i also have 50's to pop in when i am ready. the tuning is really easy and would take about 1 hr. tom

Inliner Member 1716
65 Chevelle Wagon and 41 Hudson Pickup
Information and parts www.12bolt.com