tlowe,,,
it could very well be detonating & you will not hear it.
Most guys that turn up the boost & do not want to worry about detonation,they put in straight C16 116 octane leaded race fuel.

115 -120 MAT are not too high,but,,, the temps should be going down during your 1/4 mile pass.

At least the guys w/there Syclones & Typhoons report there temps go down during a 1/4 mile blast w/a air to air intercooler.

My factory air to water intercooler,,, M.A.T,,,temps go up to 115 to 120 on a 90 degree day during a 1/4 mile pass.

The (stock)timeing is about 20 degrees total w/14 psi of boost pressure,, but it also has a knock sensor,incase it starts to knock. Different engine but, it kinda gets you an idea about where your timeing should be.

I have heard of guys runnin @ the most 27 degrees total timeing & 25 psi boost pressure & using a lot of methanol w/a stock small turbo.

I data log my runs & can see the ECU take out timeing by showing the KR's (knock retard),,& when this is happening,& I see it showing 6 degrees(for example) of KR,I cannot hear any detonation. So,just to say, it's saving my engine.

Guys have installed a methanol injection systems on there SY/Ty's & have report say 70-80F or even less temps when running methanol @ W.O.T. running 20-24 psi boost pressure.

I activated my Aquamist( W/methanol) system for about 5-8 seconds @ 1800 RPM & touched my intake manifold,& it felt like it was about 50 degrees F
on an 85 degree day.

I have not hooked up my Diacom to see the manifold air temp drops,but I am certain it gets really cold.

I would seriously look into a methanol injection kit,race fuel is very pricey.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI