I swear that Tom is ducking my phone calls, he must be, no I am just kidding, but I am trying to figure out in another thread if the triple linkage set up is a long horizontal bar that unifies all of the individual carbs linkage to it and if that is how this set up works, I would call tom but I just get a message, no call back, because I want to run just the outer carbs as webers on my offy triple and plug the middle and if the bar runs the whole length then i think I am just going to do this instead of three right now, so any help here would be hot!!!! from anyone who has this triple set up. I think I am going to run the carter webers just becuase they are brand new and not rebuilt and there seems to be great response to them here while the holley reviews seem mixed at best, any thoughts or help anyone? PS I got my cam from delta cam today, its .446 at the intake, with .464 at the exhaust and 268 duration mechanical, just got to figure out who makes the advance gear to advance the cam at the crank, I think jimmy six was mentioning it, never got that info sir!

you can lead people to truth, but you can't make them see it!