You're welcome about the links. I'm glad you folks liked it.

The currency it's something like: 1.00(US)$ buys 2.00(BR)R$ or so(it might has some changes according to the markets floatation but basically is that. But the argentinian currency I have no idea, I'm sorry. So basically a part that costs R$500.00 its US$250.00. But I don't know about your customs taxes).

The thing is: Argentinian(AR) people start to made these 2 piece alum timing covers and adjustable timing gears some time ago, as the Chevy L6 must be as popular there as in Brasil(BR), and peps in BR took the patterns, made some slight changes, and ran the casts with their names on it.

Now the interesting part. I think its not that difficult for you to reach those parts as here in the board we have some brazilian peps like Douglas, Edy and Alex(Chevy 250 Opala I believe to be his nick) in and I also believe those guys will be glad to help our L6 US fellows to buy what they want from there. I didn't include myself 'cause unfortunately I'm living in England right now and won't be able to help from this far. And as a last resource you can email them in english and wait to see the answer. I believe they'll do the best of them to reply you. I'm talking about emailing the BR peps 'cause the AR folks sometimes don't even answer us, their neighbours.

Last edited by seiscanecos74; 10/24/08 07:38 AM.

250 and 261