Originally Posted By: panic
I sent you a nice "I'm sorry" PM after our last exchange thinking I might have been a little rough on you

"Apology" is not how I would describe it. Didn't notice any words normally found in an apology such as "wrong", "sorry", "mistake", "apologize", "error", "regret", etc.
Instead, you explained why you were right and I was wrong, why your behavior was appropriate and mine was not, and what you will do if I annoy you again.

By "limited social skills" you mean I prefer to please myself, rather than you? Because the important thing we accomplish here is to make people like you, isn't it?
And if someone says something completely devoid of factual content (I won't elaborate, because the comprehension of this sort of material isn't what I hoped it would be) the right thing to do is to agree - because his feeling will be hurt, and as we all know all opinion have the same value.

What the word I'm thinking of?
Finding the same behavior that you exhibit offensive in others?
Begins the letter "H"?

You just dont get it. I saved the PM I sent you and will happily post it so others can mane the judgement on how it came across. (maybe you are right about how it came across - I doubt it, but its possible). From my perspective, it was a nice statemnt that said we got off on the wrong foot and not start a war over the deal. You chose to blow it off. Fine by me but expect the same treatment in return. You started this mess I didnt. I'm not the hypocrite - I'm treating you as you treat me. I think tlowe and others should feel the same way. Just look at this thread. You took a nice thread and insulted the OP.

Dont put words in my mouth regarding the "limited social skills" comment. I'll spell it out for you so there is no misunderstanding: limited social skills = your post are offensive and condescending.

Moderators: ban this guy. he continually stirs the pot. His posts do not help our club or website. BAN HIM!!!

Tom
I.I. #1475