Good deal, that might work out well for you. Do they say the anti theft system has been disabled? I've read they are kind of a pain to work around if you have to go back and do that as opposed to doing it up front (while it's still in the truck, if you're using the factory computer, which it sounds like that's your plan).

We have a '50 GMC 100

When we get around to our swap we are going to look into using the axle out of the Trailblazer, maybe even the front suspension (rear too if we have room).

I have been scheming on using the fuel system from the TB, tank and all, still have to check how much room we have to play with. Sure would be nice if it worked out (for those that want to ask me what's wrong with the tank in the cab, I'm 6'3" tall and plan to move the seat back for more legroom, so that tank's gotta go).

Not necessarily relevant, but that's where I'm coming from when I suggest getting the whole truck.

Most of the stuff I'm looking to use likely won't work in your wagon though.

Out of curiosity, would the tank out of a Camaro work in your wagon? I ask because IIRC Car Craft had an article recently (last year or two) about swaping an OT EFI engine into vintage iron and they mentioned that Rock Auto had an option for Camaros, Mustangs, and a few others where you could get a new tank, with the efi pump / tank unit already in it for what seemed reasonable at the time, just remembered that, if you're interested, I'll see if I can find the article.

My, what a steep learning curve. Erik II#5155