Super6,
Do you have a pic of the Folego intake?

I see guys in Brazil using single 4 barrels,but it seems they are blowing through them w/a turbocharger.

I had told Douglas to try a lump port out & Larry,AKA Twisted6 was nice enough to give him a set.
He ran in the high 11's w/his old engine.

His newer engine blew up, so he did not even make it to a track, only did some dyno time.
Forgot what HP it made,430HP or there abouts?

Boring to 4" is too big in my opinion & that is the problem Douglas is having,bores are too thin.

I think the best intake set-up for an inline isside draft w/ DCOE's,or F.I.
(fuel injection).

But guys that broke all the records in HP & track ET seem to have made custom 2 4 barrel sheet metal intakes,but that would be used for all out racing,probably not too nice for a street car.

I had 3 48 MM DCOE's,too big really for my 254 CI, but it had 12:1 compression (that's 2 full points more compression than the open chamber head)(Probably would have been better w/45's),but the side draft manifold & Webers I had was the best intake & carb combo I ever ran.
I will also say,the chamber wall was not unshrouded too much for the intake as I was trying to get the most compression possible.
Never flow tested the head,it probably flowed worse than the open chamber 1.94" head, but the compression,really bumped up the torque band & torque is what you can really feel.

Literally it was a day & night difference!

If I would have not wasted all my time & $$$ spent on 2 barrel, 4 barrel carbs AFB's,AVS 400-625 CFM,Quadrajets 700- 800 CFM,Rochcehester dual jets small & large,Holley 500 2 barrel 350 2 barrel,Holley 600 Vac sec,600 double pumpers,Thermoquad 850 CFM (just to try it out),& different intakes (Offy, Clifford) & started w/the Webers,well,,,, my Camaro would have been kicken most of those V-8 thingys I raced years ago.

Best 1/4 mile time w/a Clifford & 500 AFB carb was a 14.3 @ about 3400 ft altitude track, corected to 13.8.
That was a big chamber head 10.0:1 compression 1.94" in. 1.60" ex

Same short block,this time w/the small chamber head 12:1 compression Clifford 4 barrel 500cfm AFB 1.9" in ,1.60" ran 13.8- 14.00 uncorrected time, same track. Corrected time of 13.3 -13.5 range.

Not really all that fast, but it was & always has been a street car & still will be a street car,,whenever that will be,,? LOL.

I knew about the lump port back then, but could not afford to send my head to Sissels to braze in the lumps.

So instead of the lump port head, me & my friend made & flow tested an upper lump port that is attached to the upper portion of the port.These were done over 20 years ago.
Here is how it is attached to the upper portion of the port:

Here is the upper lump,it did not turn out so well, but I was in a rush & was shaping a billet piece of aluminum to form to the top of the port,not so easy.
Here is sorta of how it should have looked:

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI