The Folego intake, is basically a Clifford copy. I made my own lumps, cast out of aluminum, molded from epoxy, and they are atached from the deck surface, much like Larry's "Twisted 6" and Tlowe's. About some guys using the 4 barrels in blowthru configuration, this is true, but my brother tried this in his 53 belair, powered by a 250, with marginal results. The consistency wasn't good, and the carb didn't like the boost. He was using a Bosch GTI pump, and boost referenced regulator. Now, he switched to a custom made sheetmetal intake, with EFI, controlled by a brazilian Digipulse Full ECU. The setup employs 12 injectors, 6 from a Chevy Omega, and more 6 Ford Racing injectors when the boost comes in . the throttle body is 70 mm, from a mid 90's Alfa Romeo. The exhaust manifold is a SPA cast iron, and the turbo is a MP .70. i think it cranks out about 350-400 HP, and the torque.... it's unbeliveable. You see, here in brazil, we need a good dose of ingenuity and craftsmaship to make hot rodding happen!